We're so excited about some of the newest products on our website and our Etsy Store - Celebrating FRIENDSGIVING! This has become a fun, new tradition for hosting a Thanksgiving Feast with the family that we choose for ourselves...our Friends! Friendsgiving celebrates this warm and comforting fall holiday with your closest buds, and shows your friends how much they mean to you!
Check out all of our new FRIENDSGIVING products below!
Our new Friendsgiving Decor Kit comes with 31 pieces - everything you need to create a beautiful fall table for your big Friendsgiving Feast!
This kit comes with:
- 1 "Friendsgiving" Banner
- 1 Leaf shaped Banner
- 3 double-sided leaf centerpiece sticks
- 8 place cards
- 8 paper napkin rings
- 8 gift or favor tags
- 2 "Friends are Family We Choose" Table Signs.
Our Friendsgiving Banner is a great way to welcome your friends in!
Our double-sided Centerpiece Sticks tell your friends just how you feel to have them in your life - Thankful Grateful, & Blessed! Add these to jars, vases of flowers or "autumny" things like leaves, pinecones, or pumpkins to make your centerpiece decor come to life!
Our paper Napkin Rings come in a set of 8 and include our 4 signature fall colors: pumpkin orange, amber yellow, burgundy, and citrine green. The little tags all say "Thankful for You."
Decorate your tables with these fun "Friends are the Family we Choose" signs. Our Friendsgiving Decor Kits come with 2 signs, perfect for framing in your favorite 4X6 frames! You could also use each sign at the tail ends of a string of lights, then use little clothespins spaced out along the light strand to hang pictures of all of your friends!
These fun little tags come in a set of 8 (also in our 4 signature colors). Use them as gift tags or favor tags for a special little take-home for your friends. A couple of cute favor ideas could be a little bag of chocolate kisses, a tiny fall candle, your favorite bottle of wine, or a cute baby pumpkin! You can also use these cute little tags to tie around your friends' wine glass stems with their name on the back.
We recommend having a couple of sets on hand for your party. Use them as place cards so your husband's friend Joey can sit by your friend Liz (who he's had his eye on for months) and those Friendsgiving sparks can light up!
Here are some other fun ideas to use your place cards for at your Friendsgiving Celebration!:
- Your guests can each take one to write down what they are most thankful for this year. Ask if they'd like to share them over dinner.
- Use these cards to write Friendsgiving related questions on the front such as: "Write something you are thankful for about the person sitting to your right!" Or "What is your favorite Thanksgiving Family Tradition?" Or our favorite: "Who is someone that inspired you this year?" Each card opens up for your friends to write something special inside.
- Make up a funny Thanksgiving-inspired name for each of your guests such as "Gravy McGee" or "Corny McGiblets!" Your friends will LOL at their new name!
- Look up funny Thanksgiving jokes and write them on each of your cards. Place these around the house for that extra funny flair!
While you're perusing our website and our Etsy Store, be sure and check out all of our other KDO Designs Thanksgiving products that you can use at your Friendsgiving Feast. All of our fall products have those 4 signature colors you see above, so all can be used together to create the perfect celebration!
"The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it!"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson